The Newport Mansions Wine & Food Festival, one of the East Coast’s most sophisticated culinary events, returns for its 14thyear, September 19 – 22, 2019.
In addition to the Grand Tastings on Saturday and Sunday, highlights of the weekend-long festivities include the elegant Friday night Wine & Rosecliffgala; the “Vive La France”Vintner Dinnerat Rosecliff on Saturday featuring a Champagne reception, three-course dinner, and dessert, paired withfine wines from the French regions of Alsace, Burgundy, Rhône and Bordeaux; late night bites and cocktails by some of the Festival sponsors with the return of Newport After Darkon Saturday night at Forty 1˚ North; Sunday Jazz Brunchon the Marble House Terrace; and a series of Seminars, led by vintners and industry experts,will take place on Friday at The Breakers Stable & Carriage House on Coggeshall Avenue in Newport, allowing visitors the opportunity to learn about wines from different regions of the world.
The Presenting Sponsor of the 2019 Newport Mansions Wine & Food Festival is FOOD & WINEMagazine.MONOGRAM is the Culinary Stage Sponsor. 2019 Premier Cru Sponsors are Flood Lincoln, Santa Margherita, Wines of Israel, Chateau D’esclans, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Dole & Bailey, and Knob Creek. Vintage Sponsors are Atria Senior Living, Bank Newport, Brooks Brothers, Boar’s Head, Brockmans Premium Gin, Calvisius Caviar, Coca-Cola, Dasani, Don Julio, Filippo Berio, Kobrand, Mount Gay Rum, National Trust Insurance Services, Newport Craft Truly Hard Seltzer, and United Airlines. Media sponsor is LocalWineEvents.com.
For more information and to purchase tickets for the 2019 Newport Mansions Wine & Food Festival, visit www.NewportMansionsWineAndFood.orgor call (401) 847-1000.
· Maritime Wine Dinner – Thursday, September 19thfrom 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. at Forty 1 North.
· The Burgundy Grand Cru Dinner – Thursday, September 19that 7:00 p.m. at The Elms.
· Le Grand Fromage (Seminar) – Friday, September 20thfrom 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at The Breakers Stable.
· Flight of the Oysters (Seminar) – Friday, September 20thfrom 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at The Carriage House.
· Old(est) World Wine (Seminar) – Friday, September 20thfrom 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. at The Breakers Stable.
· IN VINO VERITAS: Italian Wine (Seminar) – Friday, September 20thfrom 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. at The Carriage House.
· LET THE SUN SHINE IN! SONOMA VS NAPA (Seminar) – Friday, September 20thfrom 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at The Breakers Stable.
· BUBBLES AND CAVIAR: An Italian Love Affair (Seminar) – Friday, September 20thfrom 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at The Carriage House.
· Wine and Rosecliff Gala - Friday, September 20thfrom 7:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. in the Rosecliff Ballroom and Terrace.
· Opus One Wine Luncheon (Seminar) – Saturday, September 21stfrom 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at The Gold Room in The Marble House.
· Saturday Grand Tasting– Saturday, September 21stfrom 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. on The Marble House Lawn.
· The Vintner Dinner – Saturday, September 21stat 7:00 p.m. at Rosecliff.
· Wine & Food Newport After Dark – Saturday, September 21stfrom 9:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. at Forty 1 North.
· Wine & Food Sunday Jazz Bruch – Sunday, September 22ndfrom 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at The Marble House.
· Sunday Grand Tasting– Sunday, September 22ndfrom 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. on The Marble House Lawn.